Cloudy and restful day, July 21,2023

 



It is ckoudy and i !m happy to take a break from the sun.  My eyes are still sensitive. We sat at the end of the main dock and watched the boats going by and docking.  We saw a family I know (2 kids from WeeCare where I work) riding their dinghy. 


We saw that yatch entering the Great Salt Pond and I was wondering if those palm trees were real.


It looks like they are real but I see no soil. I have no room on my boat for decorations or any kind of gardening.  I saw a tomatoe plant once and basil a couple of times and was impressed, palm trees! Wow!


The sun peaks some red at night at the mariners delight. We had a restful day and tomorrow is promising. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essex Island May 2024

Side by side with SeaTow

Day 7