No bones days in Mystic

 NO BONES DAYS IN MYSTIC

June 14, 2024

My assistant at work got me this book :


The story of a pug that sometimes seems to have no bones.  Well that's been our case nowadays. 


We took a lot of naps, at the contentment of our puggy.


That's a boat that wears the name of my mom.


Beautiful trawler.  
Scott got friendly with the owner (of course) but not enough to get a tour 😀. 


Scott got his bones back Saturday and picked us breakfast downtown Mystic.  That means digby ride and a 20 minutes walk back and forth.

Scott gives a hand to our neighbor who was getting gas before taking his date on a boat ride.  He hurts a toe.  I have to walk to the pharmacy to get disinfectant.


Thankfully nothing broken.
Lesson learned; when your boat shoes get slippery buy another pair right away.

It went well with the date, maybe we had a glimpse of a love story.  And Scott's toe is alright ans he can walk.


Sunday we take a couple of digby rides.  We notice that Sabino doesn't throw black smoke  anymore... nice.  I wish the steam train in Deep River makes the same change.  


Monday morning we leave at 5:45.


What's better than a lap?... two laps.


I don't get tired of this view.


He is so greedy, he licks the salty air 🤣. 


Don't get tired of that view either.


I love this picture. 

Now I'm going straight to work. Those no bones days were a necessity, now I'm ready for my toddlers and Scott for the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essex Island May 2024

Side by side with SeaTow

Day 7