Pig roast, Deep River marina, august 17, 2024.

Evey, 82 drove 2 hours from Pleasantville, NY to come for a visit.


 She got me a t-shirt.  Thanks Evey!



Mel happened to be around from Florida so she came too.

Scott and his two right wing girls.

The Blue Cherry band was excellent with a great repertoire of songs from the eighties.

A serious political conversation is going on between a lefty and a righty.  I tried to interupt with food but that didn't work. 

Taking pictures worked way better 😆. 

I don't think anybody changed their mind but I'm happy I witnessed a civil exchange of opinions between a democrate and a republican. 

What a nice day we had.  The marina was lively like in the old days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essex Island May 2024

Side by side with SeaTow

Day 7