Mystic, July 2022

 Mystic, July 2022

Mystic here we come. 


Nice ride


So much so I could stay comfortably sit down with my puggy on my lap 


We made it in a good time, probably around 1 hour and 40 minutes.


Noank


There's always a big boat there.


There's always interesting clouds around here.


Immer got a good brush... omg the hair that came out of that little body.  Scott had a nightmare about the boat sinking because of the huge amount of it.  Hair clogging the bilge. 

Lunch was pizza for Scott and couscous salad for me.  Then a dinghy ride downtown was in order.


 Like Styx says "reflexion on the water sparks my memory" all happy, none sad, such as when Immer was a puppy and got a lot of attention.


That was eight years ago 


 Nice nautical rope art on the bascule bridge.  A lady offered to take a picture of me.  Last time we came, it was during the beginning of the pandemic.  It was pretty sad and ghostly. We were afraid of one another and stayed away from one another.


I missed the sunset. We're tired we got up at 4:46 this morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essex Island May 2024

Side by side with SeaTow

Day 7