The day Marisa catches a makerel
THE DAY MARISA CATHES A MAKEREL
July 17, 2016
Block Island
What a beautiful fish, the picture doesn't give it justice. Its irradiant green and pink match Marisa's outfit. I think it's a nice meal but everyone else think it's a nice bait. American point of view versus my Canadian one π. Everything is bigger in United States.
Marisa thanks the fish and hopes for a shark now. Well something bites hard but snaps the line. The fish wins this time around.
We went to Coast Guard Beach by dighny, Tim paddles.
Scott and I walk to Charleston Beach.
Montauk is there, somewhere
Mike, Tim and Marisa throwing the whistle ball. Scott is afraid to reinjured his shoulder me... my pride π.
We go swimming though with the thousands of minnows. No wonder there's makerels, seals, stingrays, sharks and whales.
Back at the marina, Marisa catches 4 squids and 1 makerel.
Tim took a picture of us. Thanks buddy!
I had a good day but allergies hit me hard in late afternoon. I'm tired!
Good night!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




(1).jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment